In summer of 2020, Norfolk State University welcomed a new Provost: Dr. DoVeanna Fulton. Dr. Fulton is a business trained academic and leader who is passionate about the pursuit of academic excellence and providing student experiences that help them develop knowledge and skills and learn about themselves. Tune in to meet one of the newest additions to our Spartan family!
- Have a plan to help with transitions
- Allow flexibility for the unknown so that you can adapt when things don’t go as planned
- Have a short term goal (1 year)
- Have a mid-term goal (3-5 years)
- Have a long term goal (10 plus years)
Mentioned in the Episode
As NSU’s Provost, Dr. Fulton works with the leaders of many academic departments and offices that provide tools and other resources, including the Office of Academic Engagement and the office the coordinates study abroad opportunities.
This episode was hosted by Dr. Mebane and Ms. White and produced by Ms. Tresstin White and Dr. Mebane.
Photo: L to R. Ms. Tresstin White, Dr. Fulton and Dr. Mebane. Screenshot taken by Ms.White.